Responsible & Ethical Leadership for Global Construction Supply Chains Conference
The nexus of Data, Traceability, Transparency, Disclosure.
The opportunity to learn the practical measures leading companies and organisations in our sector are undertaking to map and monitor their global supply chains and remediate where they discover evidence of illegal and unethical practices.
Each of the 4 aspects will be addressed through:
- Headline presentations by internationally acclaimed topic authority
- A panel of 6 leading figures from business, government, the third sector, academia
- Showcase “In Conversation” sessions; each one will feature 2 acknowledged subject leaders debating a highly relevant and topical issue
- 30 experts speakers in their respective fields
- Keynote by – Chris Harrop OBE, Group Sustainability & Marketing Director, Marshalls Plc
- Understand the requirements of responsible and ethical sourcing in construction
- Understand why data and intelligence are critical to you understanding your business’s human rights risk profile
- Learn what traceability, transparency and disclosure mean in context and how they apply to your business
- Hear peers’ responses – through case studies – and how they are seizing the opportunity to continuously improve
- Gain insight and knowledge of the key ethical labour issues you need to address in your business
- Learn what the implications, challenges and risks are for you and your business
- Network to forge collaborations with industry leaders to create dynamic supply chain solutions
- Discover why due diligence is critical, and the systems and processes required to implement it
- Learn why a victim/survivor-centred approach supports everyone equally
- Understand the vital role of recruitment practices and procurement frameworks
- Hear from the sector’s professional institutions and membership associations
- Learn what your obligations and responsibilities are as a sector professional
- Gain 6 hours CPD certification
Get in touch
To discuss your interest in sponsorship or exhibiting, please contact Gordon Miller Gordon@SustainWorldwide.com 07771 790299.
For any other information including booking enquiries, please contact
Seema Sheth firstname.lastname@example.org 01923 664 547
The symposium is for all construction sector professionals.
The following industry professions are among those who are engaging with the symposium Director of, Head of, Lead on:
Business Development Development
Health & Safety
“Key takeaways from the #MSA4Construction2018: 1/MSA raised awareness but change has not percolated across majority; 2/risk assessment is becoming a tick box exercise similar to audits; 3/Skills shortages after Brexit will provide conditions for more #ModernSlavery.” Dr Gabriela Gutierrez-Huerto, King’s Business School, London
“Modern Slavery & Ethical Labour Leadership Conference starts with harsh fact that after 3 years of the #ModernSlavery Act only 50% of companies have a statement. #MSA4Construction2018” Chris Harrop OBE, Group Sustainability & Marketing Director, Marshalls Plc