- Certification and listings
- Expert witness
- Strategic Advisory Services
- Buildings in use
- Fire safety and security
- Housing stock
- Indoor environments
- Verification and listings
BRE Global is internationally recognised for its expertise in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). Having worked closely with industry to develop the Green Guide and Environmental Profiles Certification Scheme, we have once again consulted with industry stakeholders to develop a comprehensive EPD Scheme in line with the European standard EN 15804.
BRE Global’s verification mark represents quality and illustrates that a product has gone through a rigorous verification process.
Membership of BRE’s Verified Environmental Product Declaration Scheme provides a cost effective and fast track route to meeting the obligations of EN 15804
Why have Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)?
- Achieve Energy & Transport cost reduction
- Support innovative product development
- Meet customer demands & specifications
- Recognition by building assessment schemes, such as BREEAM
What do I do if I want an EN 15804 EPD for my product?
Service provided by BRE Global Ltd.
For more information
Call us on 0333 321 88 11 if you would like to know more, or email email@example.com