The CEEQUAL Verifier has the role of guiding the Assessor and verifying the final assessment to ensure the rating is accurate.
CEEQUAL Verifiers are independent from the project team, providing impartial, third-party credibility to the final rating. The Verifier acts as a guide and mentor the the Assessor, helping them with any queries or issues. CEEQUAL Verifiers are more experienced CEEQUAL users. They are selected from a pool of Assessors who have completed at least one assessment, so that they can provide the best support possible to Assessors.
The role of the CEEQUAL Verifier
- Reach agreement with Assessor about scope out
- Mentor first-time Assessors on their first Assessment
- Respond to the Assessor’s queries about the CEEQUAL process during the Assessment
- Review and verify the completed Assessment by
- Inform CEEQUAL that the verified Assessment is ready for ratification
- Act as an ambassador for CEEQUAL Ltd and comply with the CEEQUAL Code of Conduct
- Keep up to date with Scheme updates
How to become a CEEQUAL Verifier
To become a CEEQUAL Verifier you need to be a trained Assessor and have carried out at least one full formal verified CEEQUAL Assessment. New Verifiers are recruited by CEEQUAL when the need arises, at which time an open invitation is issued to all Assessors who fit this profile. The process then involves submitting a written application, followed by a two-day Verifier training course, which includes continual assessment and a 90-minute exam.
If you would like to find our more about becoming a CEEQUAL Verifier, please contact us.