The CEEQUAL Assessor is at the center of the CEEQUAL Assessment process, driving the process forward to ensure projects obtain the highest CEEQUAL rating possible
CEEQUAL Assessors assess the sustainability of infrastructure, civil engineering, landscaping and publics realm projects. It is their role to influence the project team to consider sustainability issues at appropriate times, ensuring that a high level of performance is obtained. Under the guidance of the CEEQUAL Verifier, the Assessor is responsible for assessing the project and arriving at a rating.
The role of the CEEQUAL Assessor
- Take the lead in carrying out the assessment
- Propose scoping and reach agreement with the Verifier
- Arrange the scoping and verification meetings
- Collect the evidence and upload it to the online assessment platform
- Inform the Verifier that the assessment is ready for verification
- Meet the Verifier for the verification meeting
- Respond to the Verifier’s queries
- Comply with the CEEQUAL Code of Conduct
How to become a CEEQUAL Assessor
A member of a project or contract team must attend our two-day CEEQUAL Assessor course, appropriate to the type of assessment to be undertaken (Projects or Term Contracts). The assessor course provides the professional training necessary to enable participants to carry out CEEQUAL assessments. By successfully completing our assessor course and passing the assessment, participants will become certified CEEQUAL Assessors and receive a signed certificate.