BRE, BBP and NABERS, are delighted to announce the eight key industry bodies standing as Stakeholder Members on the NABERS UK National Steering Committee.
The industry organisations shown below have been selected to join the NABERS UK National Steering Committee as stakeholder members for a three-year term (starting June 2021) following an expression of interest process.
Together these organisations represent a wide range of NABERS UK stakeholders across building sectors. While these members are non-voting, they will provide an immensely valuable role for the on-going governance and future direction of NABERS UK, where they will be responsible for providing feedback and advice to BRE Group, as Scheme Administrators, to ensure NABERS UK delivers against the needs of the commercial real estate industry.
Farah Syed, NABERS UK Product Manager said,
“We are very excited to welcome the stakeholder members onto the NABERS UK Steering Committee. The combined in-depth expertise and experience of the members and their respective organisations will be key to helping shape the future of NABERS UK. We very much look forward to working together to bring about improvements in the energy performance of offices”.
The stakeholder members are listed here with their respective representatives:
- British Council for Offices (BCO) – Peter Williams, Technical Advisor, Stanhope
- British Property Federation (BPF) – Alex Green, Assistant Director
- BSRIA – Michelle Agha-Hossein, Building Performance and Soft Landings Lead
- CIBSE – Julie Godefroy, Technical Manager
- IWFM – David Hemming, CEO, CETEC
- RIBA – TBC
- RICS – Paul Bagust, Head of Property Standards
- UKGBC – Karl Desai, Senior Advisor
If you require further information or have any questions, please contact Ruby Smith, Partnership Account Manager at BRE Global via email@example.com