LHC’s framework for off-site construction of new homes includes volumetric and panelised systems. LHC Frameworks are suitable for low, medium and high rise homes.
House building resources
Volumetric building systems
- Fully finished internal units.
- Option of external wall and roof cladding systems with factory fitting.
- Internal fixtures and fittings either specified by the client or selected from the manufacturer’s range.
- Pre-installed internal services, tested prior to on-site commissioning.
Panelised building systems
- Options of material.
- Timber, light gauge steel, concrete or structurally insulated panels (SIPs).
- External wall insulation.
- Optional wall linings.
- Factory installed windows and external cladding.
Benefits of LHC Frameworks for Off-Site Construction
- LHC’s framework off-site construction of new homes offers a turnkey solution for the design, manufacture, supply and construction of volumetric and panelised building systems.
- Factory produced three-dimensional units transported to sites for assembly and erection.
- Volumetric building systems are designed to comply with structural, fire, acoustic and thermal Building Regulations.
- Panelised building systems incorporate units that form a wall, floor and roof structure.