Our wide-ranging research and consultancy into Health, Safety and Wellbeing include:
- Assessing and managing risks associated with chemicals, micro-organisms, particles, asbestos and man-made mineral fibres in buildings and in transport
- Landfill and other ground gases – monitoring, evaluating risks, problem solving
- Building-related health problems such as sick building syndrome and legionnaires disease
- Safety and accidents in buildings; access for all (see also BRE Scotland)
- Occupant surveys, questionnaire design and data analysis.
BRE Smartsite provides the YellowJacket Health and Safety Construction Site monitoring and reporting software.
For more information
Call us on 0333 321 88 11 if you would like to know more about our expertise or need help with a specific issue – or email firstname.lastname@example.org.