BRE has been involved in the following research projects undertaken through either the BRE Trust, Innovate UK, Horizon 2020 etc. which facilitated this understanding:
- BreCOBie – An online tool to facilitate Construction Operations Building information exchange (COBie).
- RegBIM – Research into BIM regulation checking including BREEAM through Open BIM Data
- Cloud for Coordination – A BIM Object based common data environment solution sharing through multiple clouds
- BIM Objects Standards – Shape, Attributes and Naming definitions for BIM Objects
- BRE Templater – BIM dictionary for objects, products and assets to facilitate consistent data delivery.
- Facilitating the release of geographical and built asset data. Feasibility requirements for the
- Development of IFC for Infrastructure and Geographical objects.
- BAMB – H2020 project for Buildings as Material Banks
- Espresso – H2020 project Smart City Ecosystem
BRE is keen to engage with Industry and Academic Partners providing BIM Expertise in undertaking research projects impacting the BIM Arena.
For more information about BIM
Call us on 0333 321 88 11 if you would like to know more about our BIM services or need help with a specific issue – or email email@example.com.