The report includes:
- a summary of (evidence-based) health impacts from urban environments (focused on healthy eating, physical activity, social interaction and access to health services)
- a quick reference guide to built environment health impacts and related planning policy responses
- overview of the health impacts of regeneration projects
- examples of innovative ways to involve communities in healthy planning
- the role of urban health indicators in monitoring policy impact
- further guidance.