- Private: BRE Way
- Ethics and Principles
- Ethics Decision Tree
- Raising Issues of Concern
- Equal Opportunity
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Responsible Sourcing
- Honesty and Integrity
- Bribery and Corruption
- Conflicts of Interest
- Data Protection and Information Security
- External Activities and Communications
- Financial Controls, Records and Reporting
- Gifts and Hospitality
- Media and Stakeholder Communications
- Open and Fair Competition
- Proper Use of Company Property and Resources
- Using Company Computer Systems
- Environmental Impact
Notifying the relevant persons and departments of concerns that you have helps us to provide support and advice and make improvements. Early notification allows us to tackle issues before they become serious widespread problems.
Don’t Be Afraid To Challenge People!
Having the courage to challenge a behaviour that seems unsafe, illegal, improper or unethical is absolutely essential. Raising awareness and inviting people to think about their actions, in an open and positive manner, is the most effective way to change their attitude. While we appreciate that it may not always be easy to do this, please remember that you have the full support of management.
On Site Reporting – How Do I report an accident?
How Do I Report An Incident?
How Do I Report A Near Miss?
How Do I Report An Accident?
How Do I Report A Traffic Accident?