- Private: BRE Way
- Ethics Decision Tree
- Raising Issues of Concern
- Equal Opportunity
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Responsible Sourcing
- Honesty and Integrity
- Bribery and Corruption
- Conflicts of Interest
- Data Protection and Information Security
- External Activities and Communications
- Financial Controls, Records and Reporting
- Gifts and Hospitality
- Media and Stakeholder Communications
- Open and Fair Competition
- Proper Use of Company Property and Resources
- Using Company Computer Systems
- Environmental Impact
Ethics Decision Tree
Whatever the rules we set or the guidance we have given in this document and elsewhere, BRE’s continued success depends on your ability to use good judgment and work in a way that is compatible with our values and reflect our culture. If you are ever unsure of what to do, ask yourself these questions:
Is it Legal?
Is it consistent with our values and policies?
Am I personally comfortable with it?
Would I be happy reading about it in the press?
If the answer to any of these is ‘no’ or ‘not sure’, do not proceed until you have sought advice.
If you are unsure, don’t be afraid to ask for help! If you believe that you or someone else at BRE may have made a mistake or a wrong choice, report it in accordance with ‘Raising Issues of Concern‘