Environmental assessment service for air quality, buildings chemical risk, construction products and material, contaminated land, light, noise, REACH, water
We offer a wide range of environmental assessment services including (click links for further information):
- Air quality: indoor air quality, including materials emissions, and outdoor air pollution.
- Buildings: BREEAM (BRE Environmental Assessment Method) is the world’s most widely used means of reviewing and improving the environmental performance of buildings.
- Chemical risks (pdf leaflet): advice on the environmental risks associated with the production, use and disposal of chemicals.
- Construction products and materials: BRE’s Certified Environmental Profiling system provides a credible measurement of the environmental performance of building materials and products.
- Contaminated land: detecting and treating contamination.
- Light: including site layout for daylighting, the rights to light, daylight measurement, window design, solar shading, and avoidance of glare and solar heat.
- Noise: monitoring and assessing levels of environmental noise to help solve any neighbourhood, construction site, classroom or other noise problems.
- REACH: provides advice to clients on the environmental risk associated with the production, use and disposal of chemicals and act as advisors to both government and industry.
- Water use: efficiency, conservation and innovative technology.
For more information
Call us on 0333 321 88 11 if you would like to know more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org